Sub-committee of the Faculty Education Committee.
- Associate Dean, Postgraduate Coursework
- Program Director - International Health, School of Public Health and Community Medicine
- Program Director - Health Management, School of Public Health and Community Medicine
- Program Director - Drug Development and Pharmaceutical Medicine, School of Medical Sciences
- Program Administrator - Forensic Mental Health, School of Psychiatry
- Paediatrics and Reproductive Medicine, School of Women's and Children's Health
- Program Administrator, School of Public Health and Community Medicine
- Learning and Teaching Fellow
- School of Public Health & Community Medicine
This sub-committee will consider matters relating to masters by coursework, graduate diplomas and graduate certificates of the Faculty and shall act in accordance with the broad policy indicated by the Academic Board or by Faculty in making recommendations on these matters to the Faculty Academic Committee.
The work of the sub-committee will include:
- Initial assessment and recommendation to the Faculty Academic Committee regarding proposals and ensuring that appropriate Business Plans have been completed for new or revised postgraduate coursework courses and programs.
- Consideration of matters relating to enrolment trends and numbers of postgraduate coursework students.
- Consideration of Faculty role in marketing of Postgraduate Coursework in the Faculty including sharing of expertise and support for marketing strategy.
- Consideration of information regarding University timelines and changes in relation to Postgraduate coursework activity.
- Consideration of off-shore programs and their particular benefits and constraints.
- Coordinate efforts to improve the financial return from delivery of postgraduate coursework programs.
- Consideration of all other matters relating to postgraduate coursework courses and programs referred to it by the Faculty Academic Committee.
Structure and Review
The Presiding Member of the sub-committee will sit on the Faculty Academic Committee and will provide a report on the activities of the sub-committee to the Faculty Academic Committee at each of its meetings.
The Membership of the sub-committee will be reviewed every two years.