The Faculty Marketing and Communications Team are here to help you. Their main functions include
- Developing and manage integrated marketing and communications strategies for the faculty
- Coordinating and implementing special faculty wide marketing projects
- Providing input for undergraduate and postgraduate student recruitment events
- Creating faculty marketing assets for internal and external audiences
- Providing consultancy to faculty schools and centres on the creation of promotional materials, marketing content and campaign strategy
- Recommending graphic designers, photographers and content producers with health related experience
- Managing website, social media and digital asset management for the Dean’s unit and consultancy to faculty schools and centres
- Integrated and full cycle event management service for Dean’s unit events including event promotion, guest list management, speech writing, event management, PR and media relations and consultancy for school and centre events
Logos and Templates
UNSW Logos and are available on myUNSW under UNSW Brand Guidelines.
- Login to myUNSW
- Click on the yellow ‘UNSW Branding Requirements’ on the left hand side under ‘Services for staff’
- Listed under the heading 'UNSW Branding - Welcome' see the sub menus of which 'Templates' is one
NOTE - Powerpoint: If you are travelling and using a computer where the 'Sommet' font is not installed please select the 'Arial' font presentation. Otherwise your formatted presentation will not display correctly.
UNSW Medicine Logos
Faculty and School logos are available from for use from firstname.lastname@example.org - please note, these logos may only be used in special circumstances such as on merchandise.