Are you thinking about creating a blended or online activity, but need some help in getting started? We have developed an online Moodle module to help you get started with your blended learning project. By completing this online module, you will get a better understanding on what is considered blended learning and will be better able to set up a lesson design plan and start your project!
This online module covers the following topics:
- An overview of blended learning
- How to chunck your content into bite sized lessons
- How to get free images
- Where to find free open sourced music
- A list of free software you can use to help you develop your content
- A "Getting Started" lesson design plan template
To access this online module please go to our UNSW Medicine Blended Learning Network Moodle site here: http://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/enrol/index.php?id=11788
If you have not already registered to the site, please do so by following these instructions:
Sign up for the Blended Learning Moodle site to get news, information and resources to support you in developing blended learning materials.
- Click on this link http://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/enrol/index.php?id=11788
- Enter this enrolment key for student access: MedBLN