All are invited to attend a special presentation by Dr Dorthe Boe Danbjørg from the University of Southern Denmark on Friday the 19th of January at 1pm in the Ingham Institute Boardroom. Her talk is titled ‘Participitory Design, Telehealth and Patient Reported Outcomes.
Dorthe Boe Danbjørg has a background as a nurse and a long and ongoing interest in the development of the health care system. She holds a MScN (2007) and a PhD (2015). During her PhD, she was worked on the development of health technology in relation to early discharge postnatal. She worked with Participatory Design to ensure that the solutions are developed in close collaboration with the users.
Dorthe is an Assistant Professor and Head of Studies (MScN) at the University of Southern Denmark and a Clinical Nurse researcher at Odense University Hospital.
At the moment she is working with several projects involving user driven innovation or health technologies. In her presentation Dorthe will talk about working with Participatory Design within healthcare, designing apps, as well as different telehealth projects and patient reported outcomes.
Please RSVP to Ivana Durcinoska - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend in person, the seminar can also be accessed via a webinar:
- From a PC/Mac/iPad/Android device join the webinar at: https://swsydunsw.zoom.us/j/761947750
- From a videoconference unit: Dial email@example.com or choose Zoom Seminars from the address book on any UNSW videoconference unit.
- Please ensure that you mute your microphone if connecting via a videoconference unit.
- To ask a question:
- From Zoom: Press the [ Q&A ] button and Ask and type your question for the Chair to relay; or
- From Videoconference: Unmute your microphone to ask your question directly.