Kirby Institute Seminar Series presents
Change Lead, REGIS Project
About your speaker
With over 20 years experience in change management and system implementation across public health and community services sectors, Leanne brings a pragmatic, holistic view to REGIS. Her current work with the REGIS team has provided significant insight to the human research ethics and site governance environment across NSW.
Commencing February 2018, a new Research Ethics and Governance Information System (REGIS) will be progressively introduced across NSW Public Health Organisations.
REGIS will replace use of Online Forms (au.ethicsform.org) and introduce a system which will enable research applicants:
- real-time visibility of application progress
- online submission direct to relevant research office
- pre-population of information between relevant applications/forms
- notification of status changes and requests for further information
- scheduled reminders for progress reports and other milestones
- visibility of all projects you have submitted and/or nominated as CPI/PI/Assoc. Investigator
- opportunity to share applications with other research team members, sponsors and other key contact to enable greater collaboration.
REGIS is really going to introduce a new way to apply, manage and track ethics and site governance application across NSW Health.