Induction Day for New Teaching Staff, Monday 9th July
Who should attend the Induction Day?
All new faculty staff who are likely to teach should attend if they have not already done so. This includes newly appointed academic clinical staff and also our conjoint clinical staff who are interested in learning more about the faculty and /or are interested in teaching more actively in the medicine program.
All levels of staff are welcome to attend, but I regret that we cannot pay for casual staff attendance from our funds. Staff should discuss this with their supervisor/ department.
The program includes sessions on:
- Basic faculty information re teaching
- Health & safety in teaching
- Basics of student learning
- A workshop on small group teaching
- Tips on large group teaching and assessment /evaluation
- Accessing resources via the UNSW library
- Using the faculty’s learning management systems: TELT platform (incl. Moodle) and eMed.
Please view the full program at the following link: https://staff.med.unsw.edu.au/induction-day-new-teaching-staff
Registration for Induction Day:
Registrations close 12pm, Wednesday 4th July for the sessions that you wish to attend via:
When: Monday 9 July 2018 9:00am to 4:30pm
Location: Wallace Wurth Building, G15