This workshop will bring together leaders and researchers in Electron Microscopy (EM) for life science in the Sydney region and beyond to introduce new users to EM techniques, demonstrate different correlation techniques and present recent studies.
The key themes will include:
- Sample preparation for light and electron microscopy
- Various electron microscopy techniques for correlation in life science
- Cutting edge academic research in CLEM and 3D
- Latest innovations in sample preparation, image acquisition and data analysis
INGHAM INSTITUTE FOR APPLIED MEDICAL RESEARCH
- World-class medical research facility home to over 350 researchers working across Cancer, Mental Health, Injury and Rehabilitation, Clinical Sciences, Population and Health Services
- Research and coordinating over 300 clinical trials throughout the Local Health District
- Working closely with its key partners - SWSLHD, NSW Health Pathology, CONCERT TCRC, NSW Statewide Biobank, UNSW Sydney, Western Sydney University, Macquarie University and Wollongong University
Auditorium at Liverpool Hospital and the Ingham Institute on September 4th and Ingham Institute on September 5th.