The UNSW Medicine Dean’s Award have been established to recognise, reward and encourage exceptional and outstanding service or work performance by Professional, Technical, Teaching and Research staff in the Faculty of Medicine.
Nominations for these annual awards open around September each year. An application form and procedures will be available here when they re-open.
Awards are acknowledged on this website and certificates will be presented at UNSW Medicine’s Annual Awards Ceremony in November of each year.
- Dean’s Award for Outstanding Achievement (Academic)
- Dean’s Award for Academic staff (Teaching and/or Research)
- Dean’s Award for Professional or Technical staff
- Dean’s Rising Star Award (Early Career Researchers)
- Dean’s Rising Star Award (Research students)
Related link: Conjoint Teaching Awards