The Faculty's principal academic body is the Faculty Board, which includes all academic members of UNSW Medicine and other nominated individuals.
All members holding academic appointment in the Faculty (includes researchers holding academic appointment).
Such other persons as the Academic Board, on delegation from the University Council, shall appoint with this membership being reviewed every two years.
Faculty Board is administered by the UNSW Governance team.
Listed below are the current committees of the faculty
- Faculty Conjoint Appointments Committee
- Higher Degree Committee
- Medicine Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Research Strategy Working Group
- Faculty Education Committee
Sub-committees of the Faculty Education Committee
- Admissions and Re-enrolment Committee
- Exercise Physiology Program Development Committee
- Postgraduate Coursework Programs Committee
- MedTELT Committee
- Medicine Curriculum Development Committee
Sub-committees of the Medicine Curriculum Development Committee
- Phase 1 Committee
- Phase 2 Committee
- Phase 3 Committee
- Clinical Learning and Assessment Committee
- ILP and Honours Committee