Sub-committee of the Faculty Education Committee
- Academic member from the Office of Medical Education
- Senior Vice Dean, Education
- Faculty Executive Director (or nominee)
- Medicine, Program Authority
- Associate Dean, Postgraduate Coursework
- Exercise Physiology, Program Authority
- Bachelor of International Public Health (BIPH), Program Authority
- School representatitives of postgraduate coursework programs
- Faculty representative, Medicine selection process
- Faculty representative, Rural Student and Indigenous Entry Schemes
- Faculty Business Partner, Student Support Services
- Faculty Business Partner, External Relations
- Administrator, undergraduate programs
- Administrator, post-graduate programs
- School of Medical Sciences, Manager
- School of Medical Sciences, Education Support representative
Terms of Reference
- Review and make recommendations on criteria and entry pathways for admission to coursework programs.
- Review and make recommendations on advanced standing and on requests for credit transfer greater than 12 UoC for coursework programs. The Program Authority can approve requests for 6-12 UoC
- Review and make recommendations on re-admission and external transfer to coursework programs.
- Working with our shared services teams incuding Student Support & Services and External Relations; oversee the operation and outcomes of recruitment and admission processes
The committee meets four times a year and otherwise deals with matters as required outside these meetings by circulation.